A quick rundown of some Week 4 games:
Utah at USC +4 — FRI 9/20
- The HOME team has won six straight games.
- Revenge game for Utah? Led 21-7 last year at the half. USC had TD’s of 98,88, and 98 yards. Utah scored with 3 min left went for two, did not get it, and lost by one.
Colorado at Arizona St -7. —- SAT 9/21
- Arizona State is 27-12 in PAC12 regular season home games.
- Colorado is just 2-14 in true road openers
LSU at Vanderbilt +23.5 — SAT 9/21
- Vandy has lost last 7 meetings with LSU and by an average of 17 ppg. Scoring just 28 points combined.
- Vandy just 7-30 hosting SEC West opponents.
Cal at Ole Miss -2 — SAT 9/21
- Rebels are 7-1 their last 8 non- conference games under HC Matt Luke
- Only loss was in 2017 to CAL in game where Rebels led 16-7 at the half. Cal scored on a pick 6 with 3 minutes remaining to ice the game.
Auburn at Texas A&M -4 — SAT 9/21
- Auburn is just 2-5 in SEC road openers but the underdog has pulled four outright upsets in the last six meetings
Oregon at Stanford +10 — SAT 9/21
- Last year Oregon led 24-7 at the half. Stanford battled back, forced overtime, and won the game.
Nebraska at Illinois +13.5 — SAT 9/21
- ILL is 3-12-1 all time including 5-1 as B10 rivals
Appalachian St at North Carolina -3 — SAT 9/21
- APP ST is 3-7 in non conf road games.
- 7-32-1 against current ACC foes.
- UNC is 22-4 hosting non conference opps since 09