Sunday recap: 3-0 +18 units
1.Chargers ⚡blast the Dolphins by 16 (some people thought I was crazy when I said “load up on the Chargers” who are just 3-10 this season). Some said it was crazy…I said it was crazy for doubting.
2. Redskins blowout the Bills when they were underdogs (61% of the public in Vegas took the Bills…not here)
3. 10 unit MAX play wins on the Jets, Chargers, and Pats in a teaser.
Saints -3 for 5 units:
There are 4 days til Christmas and I’ll be giving out a shit ton of gifts this year, so here’s to giving one more (hopefully) to all my new followers with this free pick. Take tonight’s play for free as I want to welcome you and get you on board with me through the Super Bowl. Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, and Happy Kwanzaa so I can cover all aspects of being politically correct.
I think the Lions are in a tough spot tonight. Their season was essentially over after London when they lost by 35 to Kansas City and they fell to 1-7. They made some changes to their staff, the players regrouped and they went on a 3 game win streak with the small simmer of hope that they can win out and sneak into the Wild Card at 9-7. Those hopes were crushed on Aaron Rodgers’ Hail Mary two and a half weeks ago and the Lions followed that crushing blow with a flat performance in St. Louis, losing 24-17.
Because they didn’t get “up” for that game in St. Louis thats a red flag. They have nothing to play for and are walking into a tough situation – the Saints just beat Tampa Bay and came within 3 points of beating Carolina two weeks ago (and it was a legit 3 point loss…not like the Giants where they snuck back in that game). At 5-8 I think the Saints realize their season’s over but they have a core of solid young players – Willie Snead, Brandin Cooks, Mark Ingram – for the future that they can give next season one last shot with Drew Brees and Sean Payton. If the Saints had given up on that hope I don’t see how they would’ve fought that hard versus the Panthers and the Bucs.
Check this: The Saints are 16-1 their last 17 primetime games at home, including wins over Atlanta and Dallas this year. They beat Green Bay 44-23 in New Orleans last year (if you were following me last year then you’ll remember that game too….it was a 10 unit win for us). Green Bay was far superior in that game – the Superdome is a rocking place to play.
Saints come out with energy and finish this season strong for Brees and Payton. Brees was quoted saying “I want to win one more Super Bowl before I’m done.” With the way he’s playing the past two weeks (5 TD:1 INT + 2 wins), and the Saints D playing better after Rob Ryan got fired, I think he realizes the Saints can have a solid season in 2016….they just need to head into that season with momentum.
Saints -3 for 5 units
- ONE DAY SALE: I’m selling a package for Week 16 and Week 17…today only…where you get all my plays for $39.99. I sell my weekly packages for $39.99 so you are getting a buy one-get one free deal here.
Similarly, one day only – I’m selling a package from Week 16 through the Super Bowl -all my plays – for $129.99. These are regularly sold for $229.99 so I’m giving you a bargain today to get on board while we go on the hot streak.
PS – this isn’t like your gym where I say “One day only get a membership for $29.99/month!” and then you go back a week later and they still have that same deal. SMH. I’m literally selling this til midnight tonight.
PPS – I’m throwing a Super Bowl party in Vegas and I want you there – let’s go on a ride and meet me out there. I reserved 2 connecting suites at the Palazzo totalling 1500 sq. feet and will be with a big crew for the entire weekend. “Save the date.”
Here is what I said about yesterday’s games:
- WASHINGTON +3 – 4 units: Buffalo has their top cornerback Stephon Gilmore out for this game and the Redskins thrive at home – Kirk Cousins has an 11:0 TD:INT ratio at home his last 6 games and overall the Skins are 5-2 at home. Jay Gruden should let Cousins air the ball out as he will have mismatches with Desean Jackson, Pierre Garcon, and Jordan Reed in the secondary. Jordan Reed is coming off a game where he caught 9 out of 9 targets for 120 yards…Cousins knows how to find his main targets. The Bills are coming off an emotional loss to the Eagles (which we won on the Eagles last week) that finds them having slim chances to make the playoffs now. LeSean McCoy was very sour after that game and Rex Ryan got in front of the team and admitted that he as a head coach “is the team’s weakness.” Rex knows he’s underperformed as a coach – the Bills are 6-7 and their pass rush has less than 1/3 of the sacks that they had last year. Mario Williams has chemistry issues with Rex Ryan and I’ve got to imagine LeSean McCoy and the team felt very down this week at practice after losing a big game last week and seeing that they have very little chance at a Wild Card now. The Skins, on the other hand, still have the NFC East in reach. Let’s go Skins.
This is potentially San Diego’s last game in this stadium (if they move to LA). Phillip Rivers, Antonio Gates, and Malcom Floyd have given this fanbase so much over the past 11 years – this is a huge emotional game for Rivers whether the fanbase in San Diego is strong or not. Rivers has been the only consistent thing for this team throwing for 23 TDs & 10 INTS this year. I can see this game being one that Rivers puts the team on his back.
The Dolphins suck. If you’ve been riding with me for a while you know we’ve gone against the Dolphins several times and have done well against them (most recently Monday Night with the Giants +1). The Dolphins secondary is atrocious and this is a good spot for Rivers to go off. Also – one of the Dolphins players was reported saying he thinks a lot of guys aren’t playing hard and this is the “same old Dolphins team every year.” That’s not exactly inspiring words for a team and suggests an overall lack of energy within the organization. Head Coach Dan Campbell was heard saying “We’ll see this week who loves football and who doesn’t and we’ll get rid of the guys who show their true colors.”
The Dolphins are playing on a short-week and are traveling cross-country without much motivation. I like the Chargers.
- MAX PLAY 10 unit – JETS +6.5/PATS -4/CHARGERS +8 (3 team-teaser)
Jets cover easy! Pats cover easy! Chargers win BIG!
Disclaimers: a. For entertainment purposes only. This is not a gambling website.
b. Website makes no representations about the accuracy of picks, likelihood of winning money, or the legality of sports gambling in your jurisdiction. c. This website is not affiliated with the NFL, the NFLPA, or any NFL player. d. In most U.S. states, sports gambling is illegal. Make sure to know the law of the jurisdiction