15-8-1 record in 2016, +10.05 units
32-14-1 record since going full-time last December.
Week 7 card with 5 plays can be bought here (disc. code WEEK7 gets you $15 off)
Quick notes on the rest of the NFL card….
- MIN -3 @ PHI: This line is the same # that the Steelers were laying in Philly a few weeks ago when they lost 34-3. Vikings are now getting the same respect Steelers are to some degree. Vikings are off a BYE and can take advantage of Lane Johnson’s suspension because the Eagles were roughed up on the O-line last week vs Washington. The Eagles will play better at home this week but Wentz is going up against the best defense in the league and will be lucky to get to 17 points today. Sam Bradford has more knowledge of the Eagles than the Eagles entire organization has of the Vikings. Bradford shouldn’t have an easy time in Philly but he should come out ready to play vs the team who let him go.
- NO @ KC -6: This line moved down from 7 to 6 after reports that Charles’ injury started acting up again. The Chiefs have won 8 straight in Arrowhead. Saints offense is hard to stop – KC should look to control the clock with Ware and Charles (whatever he can give) – and try to keep Brees off the field. Teasing KC might be the move here.
- WASH @ DET -1.5: Washington took advantage of a backup O-lineman last week and pressured Wentz all game for the home win. Skins are not as good on the road as they are at home but the Lions are still without DeAndre Levy and Haloti Ngata so the defense will be depleted again. Desean Jackson is banged up and Jordan Reed is OUT but Cousins should still have opportunities to move the ball. Lions pass game looked sharp vs the Rams last week. Too many injuries for serious money on either side though.
- BUF @ MIA +2.5: Miami finally got some momentum last week (even if it was vs Landry Jones in the 2H). Miami’s run game looked sharp with the O-line in tact and this should be a hard fought division game. Miami may be trending upward and with Buffalo on a 4 game win streak they may not have as much urgency in this game as the Fins do.
5. OAK @ JAX: Jaguars are coming off a game they stole in Chicago and didn’t look good most of the game. Raiders are the better team but are flying cross country for a 1PM tip. Tough spot. The OVER is 6-0 this year when a West Coast team flies cross country for an East Coast game. The theory here is defenses get tired in the 2nd half after all the travel and the games tend to become shootouts.
Over 44.5 Bengals/ Browns
New England teased
Under 40 Vikings/Eagles
Over 47.5 Jaguars/Raiders
Follow on Twitter @spreadinvestor. Week 7 card here