Skip to content
Week 11 Bears at Rams Notes
- Bears are off an unimpressive win over the Lions considering Jeff Driskel found out he was starting the morning of the game. Rams are off a bad loss on the road, but they’ve been a bad road team under Goff.
- This game features the Rams’ #6 rated defensive in efficiency and the Bears’ #7 rated defense in efficiency.
- The Bears offense also ranks #26 in offensive efficiency, #21 in pass offense efficiency, #30 in pass yards/gm, #26 in rush offense efficiency and #28 in rush yards/gm (81). They will face the Rams’ defense that ranks #3 in rush defense efficiency and #6 in rush yards allowed/gm (91).
- Rams’ DL ranks #7 in pass rush (26 sacks in 9 games) and #7 in stopping the run. They will face the Bears’ OL that ranks #25 in pass blocking (27 sacks in 9 games) and #27 in run blocking. Trubisky can barely hit an open receiver with a clean pocket. He won’t have a run game to lean on or time to throw.
- Against a bad offense with two good defenses, this points to UNDER 41 and Bears UNDER 17.5.