26 bettors make 16 picks ATS or O/U in either college football or the NFL over two weekends competing for a $5,000 first prize.
- Bettor IQ
- Kelly in Vegas
- The Daily Line, NBC
- Whale Capper
- James Alberino, Spread Investor
- Vernon Croy, Doc’s Sports
- Scott Seidenberg ESPN Radio
- Alex Sims, Spread Investor
- Brandon Wittmeyer
- Sports Gambling Podcast
- Jason McIntyre, Fox Sports
- Will Meade
- Sure Bets
- Alan Wright
- Incarcerated Bob
- Rico Bosco (Barstool)/Tim Holder
- The Champion Picks
- Wiseguy Capital
- Sports Stock
- Jersey Capper
- Shawn Burns, Spread Investor
- Showtime Cappers
- The Line Movement Sports
- Sh8 Model
- Russell’s Best Bets
- 26 handicappers
- 16 picks ATS or O/U, NCAAF or NFL
- 2 weekends (Sat 11/2 to Mon 11/11 )
- Top 13 move on to the 2nd weekend (Thurs 11/7 to Mon 11/11)
- free to follow on Spreadinvestor.com
1ST ROUND (Saturday 11/2 to Mon 11/4) – 7 picks ATS or O/U, NFL or NCAAF
Bettors make five 1 unit picks, two 2 unit picks.
*Top 13 move on based on units, not record.
tiebreakers are decided by highest average cover margin
2ND ROUND (Thursday 11/7- Mon 11/11) – 9 picks ATS or O/U. NFL or NCAAF O/U.
Bettors make six 1 unit picks, three 2 unit picks.
Best overall units on 16 picks wins.
1st place – $5000
2nd place – $1000
3rd place – $500