All college and NBA picks are included in all packages.

Approximately 75% of plays are sent just to the paid service and the other 25% free on Twitter

Plays are sent through text, Telegram and email. Your preference

Payment accepted: credit, debit, Paypal, Cashapp. For Cashapp and PayPal info or any questions email or text 888-839-0548

has been added to your cart!

have been added to your cart!