NBA 2022-23 season packages

Plays are sent out on Telegram and email with writeups. About 70% of NBA plays are sent out to just the paid service and the other 30% are free on Twitter. There will be plays 5-6 nights a week all season October-May and about 12-15 plays/week total.

 

Add to Cart

has been added to your cart!

have been added to your cart!

NBA 2021-22:  148-102-1 +56.3

NBA 2020-21: 58-36-1  +27.1

NBA plays logged