Here is a list of some players with good value for DraftKings in Week 1.
- Carson Palmer at Lions, $6,000: Lions allowed QBs to complete 73% of passes in 2016 and the Cardinals improved their offensive line this offseason. They also get a healthy John Brown back.
- Carson Wentz at Redskins, $5,300: Redskins ranked 26th vs the pass last season and Wentz now has Alshon Jeffery and Torrey Smith.
- Marcus Mariota vs Raiders, $6,800: Raiders had the 24th ranked pass defense last season and have looked shaky all preseason.
- David Johnson at Lions, $9,400: expensive but worth it vs. this defense.
- Todd Gurley vs Colts, $6,000: Colts defense is atrocious and Gurley is poised for a bounceback season
- Christian McCaffrey at 49ers, $5,400: will be leaned on heavily all season.
- DeMarco Murray vs Raiders, $7,400
- Julio Jones at Bears, $8,500: Julio should dominate his matchup vs this secondary
- Larry Fitzgerald at Lions, $5,900: Fitz will be matched up with a cornerback who is 4 inches shorter than him and isn’t close to Fitzgerald’s level
- Pierre Garcon vs Panthers, $5,300: Kyle Shanahan will throw Garcon’s way early and often vs the Panthers
- John Brown at Lions, $4,800: will have opportunities down the field vs a bad defense
- Brandon Marshall at Cowboys, $5,100: will be matched up vs a weak Cowboys secondary and should have a strong game with or without OBJ on the field
- Jimmy Graham at Packers, $5,100: The Seahawks offense is ready for a rebound season and this should be a fun offensive game to watch.
- Delanie Walker vs Raiders, $4,300: Raiders secondary has a lot of holes
- Zach Ertz vs Redskins, $3,500: Redskins ranked 32nd in the NFL on defense vs TEs in 2016.
- Rams vs Colts, $3,200: facing a bad Colts offensive line with Scott Tolzien at QB
- Texans vs Jaguars ,$3,800: will shutdown Blake Bortles
If you’re looking for a good read on the difference between DraftKings and Fanduel, this is a great article.
Follow on Twitter @spreadinvestor