1. Matt Ryan has 19 TDs vs 4 INTs, the best start of his career.
2. Falcons are 3-0 this year when Julio has 3 catches or less, one of the more impressive Falcons stats.
3. Vic Beasley has been very solid for Atlanta – 7.5 sacks through 8 games. The Falcons pass rush has really come along and Adrian Clayborn is playing well w/ 3.5 sacks. The two have combined for 11 of the Falcons 18 sacks. Dwight Freeney has 3 sacks but he has been ruled OUT tonight.
4. Falcons will be without Jacob Tamme, Tevin Coleman and the aforementioned Freeney.
5. Bucs have won 3 straight vs Atlanta, including the season opener this year in Atlanta 31-24.
6. Bucs are 0-3 at home this season, losing to the Rams by 5, Broncos by 20, and Raiders by 6 in OT.
7. Falcons are 3-1 on the road, winning @ Oakland by 7, @ New Orleans by 13, @ Denver by 7 (minus Siemian), and by 2 @ Seattle
8. Falcons are coming off a come from behind win vs the Packers and the Bucs are coming off a game where they gave up a franchise worst 626 yards to the Raiders.
9. Bucs are without Jaquizz Rodgers, Charles Sims & Doug Martin so they’re relying on a platoon of 3 duds at RB – Antoine Smith, Peyton Barber, and Mike James. Smith has been in the league for 7 years and has never had more than 4 carries in a game. Barber had a good game vs a bad SF defense but hasn’t done anything otherwise and is an unproven rookie.
10. Jameis Winston is the most hit QB in the NFL. He also has the 2nd worst QBR in the league on straight dropbacks but the 2nd Best QBR on play action dropbacks.
21-14-1 record for 2016.
2.5 unit play for tonight
All plays rated 1-10 in order of confidence