Spread Investor is 22-14-1 this season and 40-20-1 (67%) dating back to last December (+48.35 units)
A $100/unit bettor is up $4,835 during that stretch.
Packers are currently -7 home vs the Colts at most books and -7.5 at a few others.
63% of betting tickets are on the Packers while 52% of the overall money handle is on Green Bay.
- Packers get starting C Corey Linsley back for this game
- Davante Adams has 25 catches the last 2 games for the Packers
- The Packers offense has scored 52 points the last 6 quarters, beating Chicago 26-10 and losing to Atlanta 33-32.
- Ty Montgomery has been cleared to play – before an injury last week he had back-to-back 10 reception games. 13 out of those 20 catches came from out of the backfield. He also rushed for 66 yards in those 2 games.
- Packers are 3-1 at home beating the Lions by 7, the Giants by 7, and the Bears by 16. They lost to the Cowboys 30-16
- Colts are 1-3 on the road beating Tenn 34-27 but losing to Denver by 14, the Jags by 3, and the Texans by 3
- Packers average 6.8 1st quarter ppg in Lambeau field and allow just 2.5 1st quarter ppg at home
- Colts average 4.0 1st quarter ppg on the road and allow 4.0 1st quarter ppg on the road
- Clay Matthews is good to go for this game. Cobb was limited all week and looks DOUBTFUL. Starks is OUT. CB Rollins is Q
- Vontae Davis is playing. Safety Mike Adams is OUT for the first time this year. 2 Colts O-lineman are out (OT Joe Reitz and OG Jack Mehwort)
- Packers allow just 3.3 yards per carry, #1 in the NFL
Week 9 plays released to subscribers: