- Titans are 8-2 to the OVER this season and the Colts are 7-2 to the OVER. Sunday’s total in this game is set at 53.5
- Raiders are 7-2 to the OVER this season and face the Texans Monday night in Mexico. This total is set at 46.
- Bills are 7-2 to the OVER and have a total of 47.5 vs the Bengals Sunday. The Bengals are 5-4 to the OVER.
- Vikings team total is set at 21.5 vs the Cardinals on Sunday and the Vikings have one Under 21.5 in their last 4 games. They’ll be facing a solid Cardinals’ front 7.
- The Steelers- Browns total opened at 49.5 but has dropped all the way to 44.5. Why such a dramatic change? Winds in Cleveland Sunday are expected to reach up to 30 MPH which can drastically affect the passing game.
Follow me on Twitter @spreadinvestor