Here’s a list of key stats & trends that are relevant to Sunday’s game:
1 . Tom Brady, in 7 Super Bowls, has never scored a point in the 1st quarter (105 minutes)
2. Patriots have never been in a Super Bowl with Tom Brady, win or lose, that was decided by more than 6 points.
3. Underdogs are 12-5 ATS in Super Bowls since 2000.
4. The straight-up Super Bowl winner is 8-0 ATS the last 8 years and 11-1 ATS since 2006.
5. Patriots are 12-0 ATS the last 12 times they were favored by 7 or less
6. Teams who won outright in the Conference Championship as underdogs are 9-0 ATS in the Super Bowl since 2000.
7. 59% of betting tickets in Vegas are on the Eagles plus the points, 61% of the overall cash is on the Eagles.
8. Eagles are 16-27 (59.3%) on 3rd downs in the playoffs
9. Danny Amendola has 24 3rd down receptions, more than all Patriots’ WRs combined.
10. Patriots are 1-4 ATS as favorites in the Super Bowl with Tom Brady
11. Underdogs have won 7 of the last 10 Super Bowls outright.
12. Eagles CB Jalen Mills has allowed the most passing TDs in the NFL (9)
13. Eagles have the #1 rush defense in the NFL (79.1 yards per game)
14. Patriots defense ranks #31 in terms of rush yards allowed per attempt (4.6)
15. Patriots have gone UNDER in 10 of their last 14 games, with an average score of 42.1 ppg